Sunday, November 8, 2015

Glogster


jockamo4.edu.glogster.com/animal-movements
                                                                   Glogster
  
                               Animal Movements-Yoga

         Glogster is a very user friendly sight.  The user can enter photos, videos, and "cartoon" like shapes for any written work. I was only able, however to create glogster from my ipad.
        The challenge came when I tried to embed it into my website.  I followed all of the steps,.  However the glog piece did not show up. So, I made a link for all to view. I will be using this glog that I created in January in conjunction with the blabberize piece, for presenting some  of the concepts of animal movements- yoga unit, with my first and second grade classes.  I am interested in seeing their reactions to this. 
 
   

   

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of illustrating animal movements! This is a great visual for students in your class.

    ReplyDelete